Bio-Ease+™ Non-Metallic Sanitary Clamp
The Superior Non-Metallic Clamp
Bio-Ease+™ is a patented non-metallic clamp designed to meet the needs of various pharmaceutical and bio-processing applications.
Bio-Ease + Clamp Features
- Tamper-proof and cleaner design. Won’t “trip” open.
- Greater Sealing: Exclusive limited-slip design and floating hinge self-adjusts for balanced contact pressure.
- Universal Standard Clamp: Compatible with ASME-BPE and BPSA standard non-metallic and stainless flange ferrules.
- More efficient locking mechanism.
- Light weight, less stress.
- Corrosion resistant.
- USP Class VI Nylon 66 Material.
- Lot traceable.
- Testing has shown no detectable weakening after Gamma Irradiation. *
- Can be custom laser engraved.
- Color coded knobs available in white, blue, red, yellow and green.
- Single-Use Systems (SUS)
- Applications Where Metal is Incompatible
Features & Benefits
Our patented Bio-Ease+™ sanitary clamp is designed to address the needs of the single-use bioprocessing market. Bio-Ease+™ hinged clamps are manufactured using a glass-reinforced USP Class VI Nylon and are designed to be used as a component on single-use transfer lines and a wide range of bio-process systems.
- Gamma Irradiation
- USP Class VI
- FDA 21CFR177.1500
- Glass-Reinforced White Nylon 66
Please complete the form below to request further information for Bio-Ease+™ Non-Metallic Sanitary Clamp
SaniSure, Inc. Main Office
1020 Flynn Road
Camarillo, CA 93012
877.777.3005 Toll Free