Mixed4Sure Bottom Mount
Mixed4Sure Bottom Mount is an aseptic, closed system mixing platform that offers low shear and vigorous mixing. Available in several volumes and configurations that enable it to be used in a variety of mixing steps.
- Extremely low minimum mixing volumes.
- Capable of mixing viscous solutions up to 500 cps.
- Powerful mixing for powder – liquid solutions.
- Low shear mixing
- One minute installation.
- Low capex.
- Exceptional product recovery.
- Single-use temperature control system.
- Single-use pH and conductivity measurements.
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids and bases.
- 0-600 rpm.
- Volume range 500mL to 20L (50L in development).
- Temperature range 2 to 40C degrees.
- pH range: jean luc is on it TBD.
- USP Class VI.
- ISO 11137 sterility program.
- USP 665, ISO 10993 BPOG, extractables and biocompatibility procotols for our tubing, caps, impeller and bottles.
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free (ADIF).
- USP 85 Bacterial Endotoxins.
- USP 788 – Luke is on it 5-20L TBD.
- Final formulation.
- Buffer exchange.
- Low pH viral inactivation.
- mRNA processing.
- Cell engineering.
- Freeze thaw (confirmation TBD).
- Cell lysis.
- Buffer prep.
- Media prep
Please complete the form below to request further information for Mixed4Sure Bottom Mount
SaniSure, Inc. Main Office
1020 Flynn Road
Camarillo, CA 93012
877.777.3005 Toll Free