Polyester yarn-reinforced, inner braid was developed as a high-pressure hose, uses the same compound as our PLTS-65 series tubing, and is tested to the same stringent biological and chemistry standards in order to meet or exceed all EU and USFDA regulations for pharmaceutical use. In addition to pharmaceutical processing, it is commonly used for fine chemicals and food and beverage applications.
- Platinum-cured Silicone with nylon inner reinforcement.
- Hardness: durometer 61 Shore A.
- Excellent Clarity Nylon Reinforced for high-pressure applications.
- Tasteless, odorless.
- Contains no phthalate plasticizers or peroxides that can leach out into process fluid • Low-binding surface minimizes absorption of proteins and food products.
- Sterilization Methods: autoclave, gamma radiation, and chemical sterilants.
- Packaging: Double bagged 4 MIL Film with box liner.
- High-Pressure transfer line.
- Steam in Place (SIP).
- Load Cells Hoses.
- Process Hoses.
Inner tube has passed:
U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <88> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo (2020)
U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <87> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vitro (2020)
ISO 10993 (various parts)
Request our comprehensive extractable and biocompatibility study for this product: sanisure.com/get-report
Please complete the form below to request further information for Pharma-Clear® R
SaniSure, Inc. Main Office
1020 Flynn Road
Camarillo, CA 93012
877.777.3005 Toll Free