SaniSure® provides ready-to-use bottle assemblies from 10ml to 20L to simplify your sterile manufacturing. Our PharmaTainer™ Assemblies fit all your applications in USP or DSP, such as liquid transfer, sampling, mixing, aliquoting, filling, storage, and shipping.
We manufacture the four key components of our Bottle Assemblies: bottles, caps, tubing, and fittings. Our unique portfolio enables us to create a single-use assembly suited to your application needs. SaniSure® guides you through the process, from concept to production, including product contact material control and supply assurance.
Outstandingly clean and strong bottles
Our injection blow-molded bottles are perfectly formed with no cutting needed. They improve on USP 788 limits with <1.7% particle limits per representative studies. The next cleanest bottle had 20x more particles.
- Sterile Liquid transfer
- Aseptic sampling
- Filling Freezing Thawing applications
- Mixing operations
- Ready to use
- Sterility validated
- Custom fabrication in ISO 7 celanroom
- Vendor independent component flexibility
- Bottle closure size: 48mm or 70 mm with molded or hose barb technology
- ISO 11137 sterility program.
- Extractables and biocompatibility studies for our tubing, caps, and bottles
- Components Animal Derived Ingredient Free (ADIF) and USP Class VI
- Last Drop and precision dip tubes available
Top-quality single-use rigid containers
Incorporate accessories to your PharmaTainer™
PharmaTainer™ Bottle Solutions can be combined with accessories, like 2-, 3-, and 4-ported caps with hose barbs, closure/opening chucks, and a range of sterile and individual replacement caps in HDPE.
Reach out to us for superior product quality and customization.