SaniSure® provides ready-to-use bottle assemblies from 10ml to 20L to simplify your sterile manufacturing. Our PharmaTainer™ Assemblies fit all your applications in USP or DSP, such as liquid transfer, sampling, mixing, aliquoting, filling, storage, and shipping.
We manufacture the four key components of our Bottle Assemblies: bottles, caps, tubing, and fittings. Our unique portfolio enables us to create a single-use assembly suited to your application needs. SaniSure® guides you through the process, from concept to production, including product contact material control and supply assurance.
- Sterile Liquid transfer
- Aseptic sampling
- Filling Freezing Thawing applications
- Mixing operations
- Ready to use
- Sterility validated
- Custom fabrication in ISO 7 celanroom
- Vendor independent component flexibility
- Bottle closure size: 48mm or 70 mm with molded or hose barb technology
- ISO 11137 sterility program.
- Extractables and biocompatibility studies for our tubing, caps, and bottles
- Components Animal Derived Ingredient Free (ADIF) and USP Class VI
- Last Drop and precision dip tubes available
Top-quality single-use rigid containers
Serial number number to allow the bottle to be traced in each step of the process.
Easy to manipulate
The PharmaTainer™ design includes a grip ensuring you can manipulate the bottle without difficulty.
Our manufacturing process is ISO 9001-2015 certified, and our cleanrooms are ISO 14644 Class 7 compliant.
Our caps are manufactured with a double seal to provide a fail-safe closure. No gasket is required and no overwinding is possible.
More in PharmaTainer™ Bottle Solutions
Incorporate accessories to your PharmaTainer™
PharmaTainer™ Bottle Solutions can be combined with accessories, like 2-, 3-, and 4-ported caps with hose barbs, closure/opening chucks, and a range of sterile and individual replacement caps in HDPE.
Reach out to us for superior product quality and customization.