The SaniSure® Pharma-Clear® 65 tubing is made for bulk transfer and general peristaltic pumping applications. With a slightly higher hardness rating, this tubing has very good resilience and kink resistance. In addition, it typically has a higher pressure rating than softer alternatives.
Our Pharma-Clear® 65 also exhibits superior optical clarity.
Premium platinum-cured silicone tubing
The SaniSure® PharmaClear® 65 transfer tubing is offered with a complete validation guide.
Pharma-Clear® 65 Tubing
- Transfer Lines
- Cell media processing
- Bioreactor process lines
- Production filtration and fermentation
- Diagnostics and laboratory testing
- Improved pressure rating
- Excellent clarity
- Kink resistant
- Extensive extractables testing
- Gamma-irradiation & autoclave compatible
- Good chemical resistance
- Safe disposal through incineration
- Platinum-cured silicone
- Higher pressure ratings
- Hardness: durometer 61 Shore A
- Tasteless, odorless, noncytotoxic, and nonhemolytic
- Contains no phthalate plasticizers or peroxides that can leach out into transported fluid
- Low-binding surface minimizes absorption of proteins and food products
U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <88> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo (2020)
U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <87> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vitro (2020)
ISO 10993 (various parts)
Request our comprehensive extractables and biocompatibility study for this product.
- U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <88> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo (2020)
- U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <87> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vitro (2020)
- ISO 10993 (various parts)
- Request our comprehensive extractables and biocompatibility study for this product.
|Material||Plat Cured Silicone|
|Hardness ASTM Shore A (+/- 3)||60A|
|Aseptic Sealing and Welding||No|
|High Pressure Applications||Fair|
|Peristaltic Pump Life||Fair|
|Comprehensive Pump Performance Studies||(-)|
|Steam in Please (SIP)||(-)|
|Gamma Stability (max. 50 kGy)||Yes|
|Max. Temperature||400°F | 204.4°C|
|Min. Temperature (Bridle)||-100°F | -73.3°C|
EtO (Ethylene Oxide gas)
|Shore A Hardness||61|
|Tear, Die B, ppi||183|
|Tear, Die B, KN/mm||32|
Looking for another tubing product?
The SaniSure® Tubing Program offers tubing in three ways: custom single-use assemblies and systems, bulk tubing, and custom cut lengths.
Reach out to us to learn more.