The SaniSure® Clamp is the very first sanitary clamp design to offer a fast, safe, and secure way to connect plastic to plastic, plastic to BPE stainless steel, and BPE stainless steel to BPE stainless steel sanitary fittings. Provides conforming compression on tri-clamp fittings to result in an even clamping force on the entire fitting surface. The complete 360° compression design eliminates gasket intrusion and leakage often found in traditional 2-point load sanitary clamp designs by over-tightening. This single-use sanitary clamp has a low profile design to reduce the risk of penetrating bag assemblies found in other clamps with sharp edges.
- Single-use assemblies & rigging sets
- Plastic filter housings & capsules
- Shipping containers
- Contract manufacturing
- Lock-out, tag-out critical components
- Skid systems
- Chromatography columns
- Process containers
- Prevents leakage caused by overtightening of traditional clamps
- No sharp edges
- Quick and easy to secure for operators
- Controlled compression clamp
- Single-use or multiple-use
- Eliminate cleaning validation
- Material: Nylon 66
- Rated working pressure:
- ¾” Mini -150 psi at 70°F
- 1-1/2” – 80 psi at 70°F
|OAL [in]||A [in]|
- USP Class VI approved
More in Clamps
Looking for other single-use components?
SaniSure® offers a wide range of products, solutions, and custom fabrication assemblies to serve your biomanufacturing process. Reach out to us to learn more!