Roller Cell 40
Our Roller Cell 40 (RC-40) is a self-contained, automated roller bottle processing system designed to automate all roller bottle adherent cell culture stages – from inoculation, incubation, media change, and trypsinization to final harvest. The SaniSure® Roller Cell 40 unit can simultaneously process the equivalent of 200 standard roller bottles. RC-40 closed system suits all three main cell culture harvest formats: multi-harvest, lytic, and cell harvest.
Closed-system automated roller bottles
SaniSure® Roller Cell 40 produces dramatic time savings, significantly reduces labor costs, and virtually eliminates handling-related contamination.
Roller Cell 40
- Viral vaccines
- Viral vector processes
- Rec. proteins
- Cell therapy
- Automate all stages of roller bottle processing
- Convert from lab scale in less than two months
- Perform media exchange of 40 5x roller bottles in 30 minutes
- Harvest 40 5x roller bottles in 15 minutes – without opening them!
- Homogeneous filling due to consistent pressure pump
- Robust 316 stainless steel frame
- Touch screen multi-color
- HMI Automatic tilt system
- Two 20-bottle position rotors
One Bottle Pack is required per rotor, and once placed in the rotor, the SaniSure® RC-40 enables all further processing to be performed without additional bottle handling by the system operator.
The pump volume, rotor direction (both clock and counterclockwise), and speed are controlled via a a modern Siemens HMI KPP 400 Comfort controls, including password protection, alarm histories, remote operation and multi-language capabilities.
You might also be interested in
Want to revolutionize your roller bottle system?
The SaniSure® Roller Cell 40 enables media exchange to harvest to be done automatically in a self-contained environment.
Learn more about how RC-40 saves you time and labor costs.