The SaniSure® Pharma-Clear R® tubing is perfect for pharmaceutical processing and is commonly used for fine chemicals and food and beverage applications.
Our Pharma-Clear R® polyester yarn-reinforced inner braid was developed as a high-pressure hose using the same compound as our PLTS-65 series tubing. It is tested to the same stringent biological and chemistry standards to meet or exceed all EU and USFDA regulations for pharmaceutical use.
Premium platinum-cured silicone tubing
The SaniSure® PharmaClear R® braided tubing line for higher-pressure applications is offered with a complete validation guide.
Pharma-Clear R® Tubing
- High-Pressure transfer line
- Steam in Place (SIP)
- Load Cells Hoses
- Process Hoses
- High-pressure rating
- Excellent clarity
- Kink resistant
- Extensive extractables testing
- Gamma-irradiation & autoclave compatible
- Good chemical resistance
- Safe disposal through incineration
- Platinum-cured silicone with nylon inner reinforcement
- Hardness: durometer 61 Shore A
- Excellent clarity nylon reinforced for high-pressure applications
- Tasteless, odorless
- Contains no phthalate plasticizers or peroxides that can leach out into process fluid
- Low-binding surface minimizes absorption of proteins and food products
The inner tube has passed:
U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <88> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo (2020)
U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <87> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vitro (2020)
ISO 10993 (various parts)
Request our comprehensive extractables and biocompatibility study for this product.
The inner tube has passed:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <88> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo (2020)
- U.S. Pharmacopeia 43, National Formulary 38 (USP), General Chapter <87> Class VI, Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vitro (2020)
- ISO 10993 (various parts)
- Request our comprehensive extractables and biocompatibility study for this product.
|Material||Plat Cured Silicone|
|Hardness ASTM Shore A (+/- 3)||60A|
|Appearance||Clear / Braiding|
|Aseptic Sealing and Welding||No|
|High Pressure Applications||Excellent|
|Peristaltic Pump Life||Poor|
|Comprehensive Pump Performance Studies||(-)|
|Steam in Please (SIP)||Yes|
|Gamma Stability (max. 50 kGy)||Yes|
|Max. Temperature||400°F | 204.4°C|
|Min. Temperature (Bridle)||-100°F | -73.3°C|
Looking for another tubing product?
The SaniSure® Tubing Program offers tubing in three ways: custom single-use assemblies and systems, bulk tubing, and custom cut lengths.
Reach out to us to learn more.