BOTTLE MIXING SYSTEMS
Simple, flexible and efficient aseptic bottle mixing system
1. Compatible with 83B and 70mm neck profiles.
2. Container material can be specified according to compatibility.
3. Powerful mixing for rapid dissolution
Mixed4Sure™ Top Mount Bottle Mixing Systems
- Buffer media prep
- Sterile or non-sterile mixing
- Powder mixing
- Powerful mixing for powder–liquid solutions
- One-minute installation
- Low CapEx
- Exceptional product recovery (PharmaTainer™).
- Pronto impeller available standalone for 83B and 70mm bottleneck (PP, PET, PC, and glass)
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids and bases
- Elevated stirring reducing particle generation
- 0-600 rpm
- Volume range: 5L to 50L
- pH range:
- Sterility Assurance Level 10-6 (ISO11137)
- Animal Derived Component Free (ADCF)
- Can be specified autoclave and gamma irradiation stable
USP Class VI compliant
USP 665, ISO 10993 BPOG, extractables and biocompatibility procotols for our tubing, caps, impeller and bottles.
USP 85 Bacterial Endotoxins compliant
- USP Class VI compliant
- USP 665, ISO 10993 BPOG, extractables and biocompatibility procotols for our tubing, caps, impeller and bottles.
- USP 85 Bacterial Endotoxins compliant
Looking for more control and consistency?
The SaniSure® Mixed4Sure™ range can be combined with high-quality accessories like mixing plates, sensor reading equipment, and a chiller unit. These accessories are essential for precise control and consistency in biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
Reach out to us for superior product quality and increased efficiency.